Saturday 14 July 2012

puissance - bareback & no bridle - video

a little something for the weekend....!

bareback 'puissance', (mostly) without a bridle

a video to challenge any jumping 'excuses' one might have...

I know it gave me a kick up the backside...!

this horse obviously has scope to burn
and must be straight as a die over his fences...

but what I really love is the communication between rider and horse

it really ties in with the approach described in 
my training guides and newsletter
- no pull, kick, or head twisting here....


sit back and enjoy...






For your own copy of my 
FREE training guides and newsletter 
please check the form at the bottom of this page and Register

To access all blog posts, click the tab at the top of the page
or join me on Facebook by clicking on the following link > labruyere on facebook

Please share this information with anyone you feel would find it of interest
by clicking on the relevant button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment